Jungle Oats is giving away two Nutribullets and 10 gift hampers.
Read and try this recipe, answer the question below and stand a chance of winning.
No Bake Protein Breakfast Bars
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of macadamia or almond butter
- 1 large mashed ripe banana
- 1½ cups of any variant of Jungle muesli
- 1½ cups of Jungle ultra chocolate, smooth
- 100g of melted dark chocolate
- Line a pan with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut, macadamia butter, banana, and milk together.
- Add the Jungle Muesli and Jungle Ultra and mix until combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the pan, smooth, and place in the freezer for at least 2 to 4 hours.
- When the bars are firm (and cold), cut into rectangles or squares.
- Optional: Drizzle each bar with melted chocolate or dip the one side in melted chocolate. Allow to harden.
- Store the bars in the freezer in an airtight container or individually wrap in cling wrap for a quick and easy on the go snack.
Chef Tip: add some ground cinnamon for extra flavour
For more chances to win go to www.junglesummer.co.za