We’ve got 14 Coverderm hampers up for grabs!
Waking up to a crisp morning inviting you into the outdoors is any traveller’s dream. Until that crispness disappears into a scorching afternoon leaving you 50 shades of scarlet.
All adventurers know that the sun can be your worst enemy if you’re not careful. Now’s the time to say goodbye to home remedies like adding baking soda to your bath, applying green tea to sunburnt areas or soaking in vinegar. Coverderm is scientifically proven to alleviate sunburn.
Filteray Skin Repair (face) and After Sun (body) offer soothing, moisturising and revitalising after-sun care and alleviate dry, itchy skin. Don’t wait until it’s too late − the Filteray Body Plus SPF 40 and Face SPF 40 are ideal sunscreens with natural filters and are suitable for everyone including children.
As an extra bonus you can banish pesky insects from an already itchy situation with Body Guard roll-on, a 2-in-1 insect repellent that protects and revitalises the skin.
Certain products available nationwide at selected Dis-Chem pharmacies, independents and on Coverderm’s online store.
14 readers can each win a hamper worth R2 190 which includes:
- Coverderm After Sun
- Coverderm Skin Repair
- Coverderm Filteray Face SPF 40 – untinted
- Coverderm Filteray Body Plus SPF 40
- Coverderm Body Guard roll-on
- Coverderm Vanity Bag
SMS the word SKIN, your email and postal address to 48402 before 31 August 2018.
Standard SMS rates apply and free SMSes do not apply.
The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
Terms and Conditions
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- An SMS costs R1,50. Errors will be billed and free SMSes don’t apply.
- Entries close on 31 August 2018.
- Participation is open to anyone other than employees of Caxton Publishers, their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Offer valid for SA residents over the age of 18 only.
- To comply with the Consumer Protection Act, postal entries will no longer be accepted and winners will be required to supply their ID number.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per reader.
- The winner is randomly selected after the closing date of the competition.