We’re in the swing of spring, and it’s time to get organised with Glad.
Spring cleaning is easy with Glad Zip Seal Bags. The bags are transparent allowing you to see what you’ve stored in the freezer all those weeks ago. They also have a white strip on the outside so that you can write down what’s inside.
Top tips for Glad Zip Seal Bags
- Leaving the pooches with a pet sitter during a weekend away? Make sure they’re fed the right portions at the right times with Glad Zip Seal Bags. Thanks to the handy labelling strip you can leave helpful directions for your pet sitter.
- The large Resealable Freezer Bags are great for keeping those important documents like manuals, warranties and receipts protected from water damage.
- Use the mini Resealable Snack Bags to organise and label medication.
- We all have those pesky extra wires and adapters lying around the house. It’s tempting to toss them, but you know you’ll need them as soon as you do. Pop them into a Glad Zip Seal Bag and label them.
- Organise the extra nails, bolts and screws in your toolbox using small and medium Glad Zip Seal Bags.
Looking for more ways to get the most out of your Glad Zip Seal Bags? Take a look at these top tips on how to ice cupcakes without a piping bag from Essentials.
Follow Glad on Facebook, @gladsouthafrica.
What you could win
Two readers will each win themselves a Glad hamper filled with products worth R250 each.
How to enter
Fill in the form below and you could win.
This competition closes on 31 October 2019 at midnight.
Terms and conditions apply.
Looking for more chances to win? Visit our competitions page to enter.