Durban is gearing up for the 31st annual Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban Classic in KwaZulu-Natal on the 22nd of October 2017.
South Africa’s oldest road classic cycling race, which runs from Pietermaritzburg to Durban, is also one of the most challenging and picturesque. There is something for everyone and cyclists can choose between the fun 35km ride, the more challenging 65km or the renowned 106km Classic.
Although the Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban Classic is regarded by competitive cyclists as an important event on their cycling calendar, it’s also gained the reputation to be a wonderful event for social cyclists. Entries are open to anyone with a bike! Tailored corporate and charity packages are available. In keeping with the overall enjoyment of the day, there is plenty of fun for all! Enjoy the food and festivities to be had on the route as well as at the relaxed post-race vibe on the Suncoast lawns with live music on offer.
Online entries are closed, however. late entries will be taken at registration on the 19th, 20th and 21st October. For more information please visit www.amashova.co.za. Late entries will not be seeded.
You could win 2 nights for 2 people with breakfast included, valued at R 1975 in the Suncoast Casino, Hotels & Entertainment lawns.
Terms and conditions:
- Vouchers may not be used on the weekend of the race
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash
- Offer valid for SA residents only
- Any extra costs incurred such as transfers, beverages, telephone and laundry and all additional expenses not mentioned will be for the winner’s account.
- The competition ends on Friday 6 October 2017.
Enter your details below to enter the competition.
This competition is now closed.