For a lekker South African snack, try this fuss-free, delicious biltong pâté on melba toast/toasted baguette slices paired with a glass of your favourite Merlot.
- 100g biltong, finely grated
- 100g cream cheese
- 50ml double cream
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tbsp coriander, ground
- melba toast or toasted baguette slices, to serve
- olives, to serve
- gherkins, to serve
- Cream together all ingredients until smooth. Since the pâté will be fairly loose, spoon into ramekins.
- Serve on either melba toast or toasted baguette slices and a handful of olives and gherkins.
*Spoon extra pâté into a glass storage container and store in the fridge (consume within two days.)
Wine suggestion: Drostdy Hof Merlot