- *Pizza Dough
- Mediterranean Delicacies Sundried Tomato
- Mediterranean Delicacies Greek Style Olives
- Mediterranean Delicacies Coriander Pesto
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 220°
- Roll out pizza dough onto baking paper.
- Spread sundried tomato pesto over dough.
- Cut up mozzarella cheese into shapes of ghosts by putting together a round shape for the head, triangle shape for the body, half circles/ovals for the arms.
- Cut olives into quarters to decorate spiders and complete the faces of the ghosts.
- Cut bacon into chucks and sprinkle over pizza along with sweet corn and coriander pesto.
- Place pizza in oven for around 15 min until base is crisp and your cheese ghosts are melted.