A smooth, indulgent dessert that melts in your mouth, revealing the strength and subtle cocoa notes of the Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru from Nespresso…
- capsules of Nespresso Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru (2 x 40 ml)
- 3 - 5 egg yolks
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml single cream
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of gelatine
- Dissolve the gelatine in cold water to soften.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is pale and creamy.
- Prepare the coffee in a bowl.
- Bring the milk and cream to the boil. Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the coffee. Pour on the egg mixture and mix well. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan. Cook, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, until the cream thickens and has the consistency of custard. When the cream has reached the desired consistency, add the squeezed out gelatine sheets. Stir until the gelatine sheets have completely dissolved in the coffee cream.
- Pour the mixture into small glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.