- 4 Kingklip/any firm flesh fish (120g-150g ea) peeled & cleaned
- 2 tblsp Sweet Piquante(hot) chopped
- 1 tblsp dill (chopped)
- 120ml lime juice
- 60ml Sweet Piquante liquid
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Slice the Kingklip into thin slivers using a very sharp knife, layer into a shallow glass dish with the slivers overlapping.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl using a whisk and pour on top of the Kingklip and chill/marinade in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls with a bit of the marinade sauce/juice.