Twinings’ new Infuso range is more than just tea. It’s a tantalising herbal and fruit infusion that’s both healthy and mouth-watering. Take your love affair with Twinings tea to the next level with this Kiwi, Ginger and Lemon Lollies Recipe.
- 2 bags of Twinings Ginger & Lemon
- 150ml boiling water
- 5 to 15ml Stevia, according to taste
- 150ml apple juice
- 3 fresh kiwi fruits, peeled and roughly chopped
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the stevia.
- Transfer the tea mixture to a blender with the apple juice and fresh kiwi fruit. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour the mixture into lolly moulds and freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours. Unmould before serving.
Looking for some refreshing summer cocktails to cool you down? Try these 4 Easy to Prepare Sizzling Summer Cocktails