Whether you’re looking for a quick snack for an on-the-go kind of week, or a delicious treat to add to your padkos haul, this no-bake breakfast bars recipe is just what you need. They’re incredibly easy to make and oh so more-ish.
You also might like: 6 Quick, Easy and Delicious Ideas for the Ideal Picnic
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of macadamia or almond butter
- 1 large mashed ripe banana
- 1½ cups of any variant of Jungle muesli
- 1½ cups of Jungle ultra chocolate, smooth
- 100g of melted dark chocolate
- Line a pan with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut, macadamia butter, banana, and milk together.
- Add the Jungle Muesli and Jungle Ultra and mix until combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the pan, smooth, and place in the freezer for at least 2 to 4 hours.
- When the bars are firm (and cold), cut into rectangles or squares.
- Optional: Drizzle each bar with melted chocolate or dip the one side in melted chocolate. Allow to harden.
- Store the bars in the freezer in an airtight container or individually wrap in cling wrap for a quick and easy on the go snack.
You also might like: Try our editor’s fool-proof scone recipe
Chef’s Tip: add some ground cinnamon for extra flavour.