Whether you’ll be celebrating or not, these funny dishes are a perfect way to make a meal more interesting to kids.
Mediterranean Delicacies supplied recipes for some ghostly pizzas and other frighteningly delightful Halloween food creations.
1. Pizza Dough Recipe (use this recipe as base for pizza and all recipes below which use dough)
- 2 cups (500 ml) flour
- 2 t (10 ml) instant yeast
- 1 t (5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 t (2,5 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (185 ml) lukewarm water
- 1 T (15 ml) olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt together.
- Add water and olive oil and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Knead until the dough becomes soft and pliable.
- Cover and let it rise in a warm area for about 15-30 minutes until doubled in size.
- Pre-heat oven to 220° C for at least 20 minutes.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out into a round shape.
- Transfer to a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 220° C for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.