On a hot summer’s day or when the craving sets in, this Berry, Basil and Mint Sorbet by Sarah Graham will hit the spot. Best of all, it takes virtually no time to make.
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup double thick Greek yoghur
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar (or honey, or preferred natural sweetener)
- Blend the ingredients together in a blender/smoothie maker, and eat immediately, or if you would prefer a firmer consistency, return to the freezer in an airtight container and chill for 30 minutes before serving, preferably in cones.