The Delish Sisters, Kate and Rebecca Lund, modestly describe their cooking as healthy, home-style food. Try their recipe for Lamb Cutlets with Mint & Pistachio Crumble…
- 6-8 lamb cutlets or chops
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 2 handfuls fresh mint, stems removed
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- Turn your oven on to grill.
- While the oven is getting hot, lay your lamb cutlets onto an oiled baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Place the cutlets under the grill and turn them now and then to get each side golden and the fatty bits nice and crispy.
- Place the pistachios, mint, onion flakes and a little salt and pepper into a blender and pulse. Don’t go too fine.
- Serve the cutlets topped with a generous sprinkle of mint and pistachio crumble, and serve with the pilaf cake.
the pulsed herbs. Give it a good stir and pop a lid on to steam for about 3 minutes. Remove the grain mixture from the heat and stir in the chopped dates, half of the lemon zest and about 2 tbsp lemon juice. Season to taste.
Wine suggestion: Môrgenster Nu Series 1 Sangiovese