- Pizza Dough
- Mediterranean Delicacies Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mediterranean Delicacies Calamata Olives
- Preheat oven to 220°
- Cut out pizza dough into small circles and place onto a baking tray.
- Smear on the sundried tomato pesto.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into thin strips and decorate pizza in the shape of a spider web as follows: start with a small circle or diamond shape in the centre. Add additional circles around the first and each successive circle. Crisscross lines across the circles.
- Cut olives into thin strips, bend and place around a whole olive to form the shape of the spiders.
- Place pizza tray into the centre of the oven for about 10 min until base is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Place on plate when cooked and decorate further with your olive spiders.