These easy creamy mango and coconut lollies from Brookdale Health Hydro make for a great summertime treat.
- Coconut Whip
- 400ml coconut cream, chilled then whipped
- ¼ tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp organic maple syrup or 1 tbsp raw honey
- Mango and Coconut
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1 cup ripe mango, puréed
- 2 tbsp raw macadamia
- Mix all ingredients together for the coconut whip, then combine mixture with toasted coconut.
- Get creative filling each mould. Layer with nuts, mango and coconut whip, and then freeze.
Always use BPA-free moulds. These lollies are dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
You also might like: Kiwi, Ginger and Lemon Lollies Recipe
R103, Old Main Road, Nottingham Road, KwaZulu-Natal
+27 (0) 33 266 6208; +27 (0) 82 906 0842; [email protected]
Recipe supplied and approved by chef
Photography Craig Scott