If you’re looking for some winter warmer recipes to cook in your own Wonderbag, you’ve come to the right place. This handy cooker is so versatile it even brews a delicious Glühwein for those looking to stay warm this winter.
You also might like: Mustard and Butter Basted Chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice into the simmering water. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel, and place peel in the simmering water. Add 2/3 of the bottle of wine, bring to the boil.
- Simmer and then place the sealed pot in the Wonderbag on a mat or cloth, seal and leave for 2 hours.
- Open the Wonderbag and add the remaining wine. Remove the clove-studded orange halves.
- Serve hot in mugs or glasses that have been preheated in warm water (cold glasses will break.) and decorate with a slice of orange.
You also might like: Cider-glazed gammon