- Squid Ink Pasta
- Large Pot
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Nori (Seaweed)
- Mediterranean Delicacies Calamata Olives
- Cut up raw viennas into bite sizes.
- Pierce uncooked spaghetti through viennas (see image as reference).
- Place a large pot of boiling water on high heat with water and a pinch of salt.
- Gently place the spaghetti and viennas into the boiling water, try not to break the spaghetti.
- Cut up small circles of mozzarella for the white of the eyes and cirles of olives for pupils. Slice rectangular strips of Nori for the mouth.
- Once spaghetti and viennas are cooked, decorate viennas with mozzarella, olives and nori for the eyes and mouth.
Squid Ink Pasta is available at most supermarkets. or Use black food colourant to dye your pasta. Simply place your cooked viennas and spaghetti in a self-sealed plastic packet filled with colourant and water. Shake the packet. Wait 5 minutes for colour to seep through. Pat dry with a paper serviette.