Tuck into a helping of “Sedgwings”. Sedgwick’s sticky chicken wings are a mouthwatering meal for the whole family.
- 5mg crushed garlic
- 5mg ginger
- 125ml soya sauce
- 125ml apricot jam
- 180ml Sedgwick’s Old Brown
- 30ml honey
- 5ml sesame oil
- 5mg Chinese five spice (optional)
- 8 to 10 chicken wings
- Combine all the ingredients except the chicken in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and leave them to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Shake off the excess marinade and place the wings on the baking tray. Keep the marinade. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until golden brown and sticky, baste twice in between with the marinade.