1. Chorizo Lasagne with Peppadew® Basil and Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Boil 8 lasagne sheets in salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime fry sliced chorizo sausage in a frying pan with a little oil. Add a sliced shallot and fry until soft then add one chopped red chilli.
- Once done, add a bottle of Peppadew® Basil and Tomato Pasta Sauce and heat through.
The gourmet touch: Layer the chorizo sauce with the lasagne sheets. Top with finely chopped fresh green chillies, basil leaves and roasted baby tomatoes and a sprinkling of coarse black pepper.
2. Chicken Gnocchi with Peppadew® Green Pepper and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Cook the best-you-can-find-ready-made gnocchi according to the pack instructions.
- Whilst that’s bubbling away, cube 2-4 chicken breasts and flash-fry in lightly oiled pan until golden and steam a selection of green veggies.
- Heat a bottle of Peppadew® green pepper and garlic pasta sauce in a saucepan to simmering point.
The finishing touch: Toss the gnocchi, pasta sauce, cubed chicken and green veggies together. Sprinkle generously with roasted pine nuts, thin slivers of good quality parmesan cheese and freshly picked sprigs of thyme.
3. Olive and Feta Linguine with Peppadew® Piquanté Pepper and Olive Pasta Sauce
- Boil good quality bought linguine according to the pack instructions.
- Heat a bottle of Peppadew® piquanté pepper and olive pasta sauce in a sauce pan until simmering point it reached.
For that scrumptious home-made look: Toss the pasta and sauce together. Top with dollops of good store bought olive tapenade, halved olives, feta cheese and micro herbs. Sprinkle with whole pistachio nuts and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Tagliatelli with Pancetta and Peppadew® Piquanté Pepper and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Find the best ready-made tagliatelli and cook according to the pack instructions.
- Fry thin slices of pancetta until crispy.
- Heat a bottle of Peppadew® piquanté pepper and garlic in a saucepan to simmering point.
For the aha moment: Toss the pasta and the sauce together. Top with the crispy pancetta, roasted tomato and roasted garlic, chopped macadamia nuts, gratings of parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
5. Ravioli and Spring Onions with Peppadew® Tomato and Jalapeno Pasta Sauce
- Boil excellent store bought ravioli according to the pack instructions, set aside.
- Heat a bottle of Peppadew® tomato and jalapeno pasta sauce to simmering point in a saucepan.
- Lightly fry a few halved spring onions in a lightly oiled pan.
To make the grand entrance: Toss the ravioli, sauce and spring onion together. Top with fresh basil, roasted baby tomatoes, roasted pine nuts and fresh chopped jalapeno chillies.