- 80g beech smoked salmon per person
(or normal smoked salmon)
- 3 rashers pancetta per person, cooked till crisp
- 100g dry mashed potato
- 100g sautéed scallops, cooled
- 100ml cream
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
- Blend the mash and scallops with the cream.
- Add the olive oil until a desired consistency is reached.
- Season to taste.
- Smear the base of each plate with scallop brandade. Place sliced smoked salmon in the centre.
- Top with pancetta crisps and a few blanched broad beans.