A coffee cocktail you can give a little kick with a splash of tequila. Try this Old Classic Envivo Cocktail recipe from Nespresso…
What you will need:
- 1 glass
- 1 jar
- 1 spoon
- 1 Nespresso Envivo Lungo Grand Cru capsule
- 1 canne sugar cube
- bitter aperitif (or angostura for the alcoholic version)
- black pepper (or nothing for the alcoholic version)
- big ice cubes
- 1 green lemon / lime
- 4oml sparkling water (or tequila for the alcoholic version)
- 1 griotte
- crushed ice
- Drop 1 canne sugar cube in a glass and soak with the bitter aperitif. Mix until the sugar cube is completely diluted. Infuse some black pepper and add it to the mix. Fill the glass with large ice cubes.
- Cut 5 slivers of green lemon or lime and rub the rim of the glass with one of them. Arrange the lemon / lime slivers in the glass in between the ice cubes.
- Squeeze some green lemon / lime juice in the glass, add 4oml of sparkling water (San Pellegrino and mix well. Add 1 griotte.
- Pour the Nespresso Envivo Lungo Grand Cru in a jar and mix with some crushed ice. Add this to the glass.
- For the alcoholic version: Do not add black pepper infusion. Replace the bitter aperitif with angostura. Replace the sparkling water with tequila.
Recipe by Barista Nbar Lausanne