Why buy a box of chocolates for your Valentine when you can make this easy chocolate fudge instead?
These dense, indulgent chocolate treats require only three ingredients and are guaranteed to elicit a smile from your sweetheart.
You also might like: Chocolate Mud Cake
Easy Valentine’s Day Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Makes 15 squares
Preparation Time: min
Cook time: min
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- sprinkles (any of your choice)
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla in a microwaveable bowl and mix until all the chocolate is coated.
- Microwave on high power for 12 minutes, removing it to stir every 30 seconds (as it burns easily).
- Pour into a lined dish and place in the fridge for +/-40min to allow it to set.
- Cut into blocks and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.