A five-ingredient showstopper – Chicken Livers with Peppadew® Tomato and Jalapeno Chillies Pasta Sauce…
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 500g cleaned chicken livers
- 1 cup Peppadew® Tomato and Jalapeno Chillies Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat a large skillet, add the oil and fry the livers for 4-5 minutes, until browned but still pink inside.
- Pour over the Peppadew® Tomato and Jalapeno Chillies Pasta Sauce and cream. Heat through, adjust seasoning, sprinkle with the parsley and serve with slices of warm toasted baguette.