Top off a quick and easy stir-fry dish or homemade burger stack with this delicious teriyaki sauce recipe from Chef Mune Kimura of Postcard Cafe.
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp juice from grated ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, thickened with 1 ½ cups of water
- Add all the ingredients, except for the cornstarch, in a small pot and bring to boil.
- Add cornstarch at this point, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
Video Francois Pistorius