Summer is undoubtedly here and we’ve got the four easy cocktail summer cocktail recipes to slurp down on a hot day.
As the sun starts setting later, what can be more enjoyable than cocktails with friends to celebrate summer’s return?
Whether you are looking to release your inner James Bond with the ultimate martini or show off your creativity and inner mixologist skills, Mediterranean Delicacies has four delightful cocktails for you to share, complete with the incomparable finish of the delectable olive.
If you’d prefer something that’s alcohol-free, check out these ice tea recipes perfect for summer.
1. Classic Martini
- Gin (50ml)
- Vermouth (10ml)
- Mediterranean Delicacies Green Olives
- Mix Gin, Vermouth and ice in a metal cocktail shaker
- Either shake or stir until cold
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Serve straight up and garnish with 3 olives
Do you enjoy an olive even when it’s not in your martini? Then check out these 6 surprising facts about olives.
2. Black Devil
- Dry Vermouth (15ml)
- Rum (60ml Dark Rum)
- Mediterranean Delicacies Greek Style Olives
- Stir and strain Rum and Vermouth into chilled martini glass
- Garnish with olive.
3. Creole Scream
- Rum (40ml white rum)
- Dry Vermouth (20ml)
- Grenadine Syrup (10ml)
- Bitters (Few Drops)
- Mediterranean Delicacies Spanish Style Olives
- Mix Rum, Grenadine, Vermouth and Bitters
- Shake with ice
- Add Olive
If you’d rather have someone else make your cocktails, then check out these top cocktail spots for summer.
4. Purple Martini
- Vodka (2 tots)
- Cranberry juice (1 tot)
- Curacao Liqueur (1/3 tot)
- Sweet & Sour mix (1/3 tot)
- Lemonade (1/3 tot)
- Mediterranean Delicacies Italian Style Olives
- Fill a mixing glass with ice
- Add Vodka, Cranberry juice, Curacao Liqueur
- Mix together and add the Sweet & Sour Mix and then the Lemonade
- Stir and pour into chilled cocktail glass
- Add olives – either on a skewer and insert into the liquid or as a decorative finish