Gather your loved ones for a festive feast with all the trimmings, and create some new memories courtesy of Le Creuset. Try this French Green Beans and Roasted Tomato Salad from Le Creuset’s collection of festive recipes…
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 350g vine tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 300g extra fine green beans
- 100g parmesan cheese shavings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400g frozen edamame beans
- Fresh limes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the beans. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Arrange the beans, tomatoes and parmesan cheese shavings in a salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper. Serve with edamame beans and fresh limes.