Celebrate the creative spirit of two gourmet pioneers with the sweetest pairing – LINDT EXCELLENCE and Le Creuset. Try this Sea Salt Fondant Pudding for a special occasion…
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- 100g butter
- 100g LINDT EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt
- 40g yolks (2 large)
- 100g eggs (2 large)
- 50g flour
- 20g sugar
- 4 LINDOR Caramel Truffles (optional)
- Place the butter and chocolate into a double boiler and allow to melt. Alternatively melt both gently in the microwave on low heat.
- Mix the yolks and eggs together, whisking to a foam. Then pour the melted chocolate butter mixture into the eggs whilst stirring.
- Combine the sugar and flour in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the sugar/flour mix and keep stirring until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Lightly grease small ramekins and pour in the batter 5mm from the top. Insert a LINDOR Caramel Truffle to the bottom and then dust the top with a generous layer of icing sugar. (This will give an interesting crunchy and cracked appearance to the pudding.)
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes on 160°C (the centre should feel soft once touched). Once baked, remove from the oven. Allow to cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream.
LINDT MASTER CHOCOLATIER’S TIP
Whisking the sugar and flour together ensures that there are no lumps left in the flour; and that flour is mixed into the chocolate mixture effortlessly with a batter that remains smooth and lump-free.