Planning on buying a house but not sure how to go about it? This guide will show you how to buy your dream home.
- Make sure that your credit score is healthy.
- save for a deposit
- assess what you can afford
- budget for additional costs
- get home loan pre-qualification
Info financial institutions need from you
The deposit and other costs
Before you decide to put in an offer to purchase on a home, you need to be very sure that you want the property. A signed OTP is a legally binding contract.
- Is the home’s price in line with similar properties in the area?
- How many other properties in the area are for sale?
- Why is the owner selling?
- How long has the property been on the market?
- How much work does the property need and how much will it cost?
- Get rid of everything you don’t want through selling or donating items.
- Book a (reputable) moving service well in advance
- Remember to mark your boxes so you know what goes where!
- Pack and unpack only one room at a time.
- Clean your new home before you move in
Help when you need it
The Private Property app is here to help! Just download the app from your app store and you can: receive listings instantly through your personalised feed and find your next home quickly and painlessly. Whether you are a first-time buyer or experienced investor – this is just the app for you.
Private Property a home for Everyone